Atlanta Team Building on Lake Lanier
Ready for Dynamic corporate Team Building EVENTS that produce results?
Why settle for the same old boring team building program……
When you can send your staff on
a Team Building ADVENTURE!
Bring your corporate team to beautiful Lake Lanier for an exciting and challenging Team Building Adventure. Programs are conducted on Lake Lanier, on adjacent shores or both!
For over 20 years, Lord Nelson Charters has provided dynamic programs for Fortune 500 companies and organizations both large and small. Our unique Adventures will get executives and employees communicating better, working together, and discovering new strategies to achieve goals. Your Team will build stronger relationships that produce lasting results!
- Team Adventures are conducted at unique venues on Lake Lanier including Lanier Islands. Meeting facility, restaurants and lodging are available.
- Team Building Activities on Lake Lanier utilize sailboats, pontoon boats, cardboard boats and golf carts with a unique and scenic variety of venues.
- Working as a crew on a boat is not only a great Team Building Experience but also takes place in an incredibly beautiful environment! Acquire skills that can be enjoyed for a life time.
- Our Team Activities are designed to include participants of all ages and offer ALL team members a valuable role on the team, regardless of physical abilities or experience.
- Combine your Team Building Adventure with a lake view lunch or dinner option for a full day of camaraderie away from the office!
- Located just a short 45 minutes from downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Team Building Tailored To Your Corporate Group
We can design your Team Building Program to meet specific needs with a one-of-a-kind event tailored to your organization. Unique, intimate meeting spaces, lake side dining and overnight venues are also available.
Below are some of our most popular team building activities we provide. Click on any to learn more.
Our Fun Run Pontoon Adventure Team Building Activity features a “road rally” on the water with participants locating and navigating to interesting destinations while gathering information to earn valuable points and prizes. Challenging and just plain FUN!
Our Islands Treasure Hunt Team Building Activity is a Pontoon Boat Adventure where “teams of pirates” set out to explore deserted islands and secluded beaches in search of treasure. Successful strategy, time management and problem solving skills are all required to “procure the booty”!
Team N’ Ship Sailing is a “Learn to Sail” Team Building Adventure utilizing sailing yachts, hands-on instruction, and cross training culminating with an exciting regatta. Team members/crew learn to work together to successfully navigate their ship through a multitude of challenges!
The Lanier Cardboard Regatta is our newest offering in Nautical Team Building Adventures and combines a land based component with a water activity. Teams learn design skills, construction techniques, marketing tools and how to organize a strategy with a wild and wacky race to the finish!.
This land-based Team Building Activity, The Islands Scramble Golf Cart Challenge, utilizes easy to operate EZ-GO eco friendly golf carts in a lively Team Building Exercise involving exploration and discovery. Lake side views on the expansive grounds of Aqualand Marina make this a picture perfect, fresh air event.
Celebrate a completed project, entertain clients or reward your staff a much needed break with a “breath of fresh air” private sailing cruise on beautiful Lake Lanier. You provide the beverages and we provide the scenery. Relax and socialize in a totally unique, invigorating setting!